Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First Post!!!!


Since I want this blog to be a place where I can shamelessly boast about things I accomplish around the house, I thought I would post a picture of the result of the "Spice dilemma of '06-'07". I have been having a hard time figuring out how to store spices in a way that was convenient. I finally spent way too much money at www.thecontainerstore.com and found the perfect white, magnetic canisters. My poor friends over at the NFP board had to smile and nod as I posted this picture and beamed with delight. (They are extremely good sports.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment!!

Amy/GroverC99/Ratzi & Linus's "mom"

Lindsey said...

Yeah Amy!! I'm first to post here. :D I'm putting your NEW blog on my NEW favorites list on my NEW computer! I will keep checking in on you during Lent (will be otherwise off-board). Have a blessed one!

Lindsey

Susan said...

You rock out loud, Amy!!

Nina Suluh said...

Oh wow. I need me some of those. Except I know what would happen. Nothing good would come of it I promise. Oh well, maybe when my kiddos are older...

Nina Suluh said...

Oh wow. I really need some of those! Except that they'd probably be stolen by the Ellas to play with.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like that idea. I have a ton of spices taking up to much room in my kitchen cupboard. I just might have to do that! Bertie