Friday, February 15, 2008

Good Mail Days....

and Will Ferrell put me in a GREAT mood! (Everyone needs a little Will Ferrell now and then.) The dreary, rainy day was brightened when my UPS man brought two HUGE packages today! One was a bunch of discounted flip flops and shoes from Target.com. And when I say "discounted", I mean, each pair cost under five dollars. I *think* I had about ten pairs of shoes in there. I will not be buying shoes or flipflops for a long time.

The second box was my School Years Kit from Creating Keepsakes! I can hardly wait to tear into that this weekend and re-scrap some layouts using the new stuff! I bought a kit for each child, it's going to be wonderful!


Hubby didn't feel that great today, and took another sick-day. We had to go to the library to print out tax forms, and stopped at Starbucks for rainy-day coffees. I filed our taxes online! Yippeee! We took the kids to their Atrium classes, putzed around Target together, and I ran into Trader Joe's on the way home. A very productive day!


While we were in Target, I asked Hubby how long it had been since we shopped "just the two of us" like we have been this past week or so. He looked at me blankly. He couldn't remember either!! It's so nice to have some "together time". It made me feel like a newly married couple all over again.

No comments: